SA rugby magazine offers you all the news from the world of local and international rugby – including player interviews, match previews and reports, and much more… . SA Rugby is the magazine the Springboks read. It covers Springbok, international, Super Rugby, Currie Cup, Varsity Cup, club and schools rugby. It is SA’s biggest rugby magazine, with over 20,000 readers, and is now available to TFG account holders at an exclusive 10% discount!
SA Rugby magazine can be yours at a special price of only R26.99 per month, billed conveniently to your Foschini Group account.
In addition, TFG subscribers stand the chance to win these fantastic prizes every month:
- R5,000 in TFG gift cards
- Flat screen 40” TV
- DSTV Explora and Dish
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR SA RUGBY MAGAZINE SUBSCRIBERS
1. Your TFG account will be billed monthly for SA Rugby magazine and your magazine will be posted with your next monthly statement; 2. Should you not wish to be billed for SA Rugby when your account has a zero balance, please advise us of this; 3. You may be charged interest on your subscription amount monthly, if the payment plan that you have selected attracts interest; 4. You may cancel your SA Rugby subscription at any time by contacting our customer services centre on 0860 576 576. They can also be contacted for any queries or complaints.; 5. TFG reserves the right to cease publication of SA Rugby at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. In such an event, we will cease to bill you for SA Rugby; 6. TFG reserves the right to change or cease the benefits offered in SA Rugby at any time, and to change the level of service offered to subscribers of the magazine; 7. TFG may change the shape and the size of SA Rugby at any time; 8. The price of SA Rugby will be adjusted annually, and you will be billed the increased amount on your TFG account from the date of the annual increase. We will give you notice of any annual increase before we increase your subscription. 9. You are contracting with Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd, with registration number 1988/007302/07 and VAT number 4210187250. 10. Our head office is at 340 Voortrekker Road, Parow–East, Cape Town. 11. Please note that other terms and conditions may apply to your magazine subscription – you will find these set out in the magazine.
- TFG TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL COMPETITIONS
1. This promotional competition is organised by Foschini Group Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (registration number 1988/007302/07) a subsidiary of The Foschini Group Limited (“TFG”). 2. In these rules, “Promoter” means a person who directly or indirectly promotes, sponsors, organises or conducts the promotional competition, or for whose benefit the promotional competition is promoted, sponsored, organised or conducted, which includes TFG. No director, member, partner, employee, agent of, or consultant to the Promoter or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoter, their advertising agencies, or their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers, sisters, business partners or associates, may enter this promotional competition. This also applies to a person who is a supplier of goods or services in connection with this promotional competition. 3. All participants must be resident in South Africa. 4. Should the law or any authority terminate this promotional competition, no notice of termination shall be required. In such event, all participants waive any rights and acknowledge that they shall have no claim, of any nature whatsoever against TFG, its directors, agents or employees as a result of the termination. Further, TFG reserves the right to vary, postpone, suspend or cancel the competition and any prizes which have not yet been drawn, or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time and for any reason whatsoever that TFG deems is reasonable at the time. 5. By entering the competition you agree and understand that you may win a prize and that there is no guarantee that you will win a prize. 6. Prizes are not transferable, may not be deferred or exchangeable for cash or otherwise. 7. If any taxes, levies, duties or any charges whatsoever are levied on a prize by any competent authority, the winner will be liable for these and the prize value will not be increased to compensate for such charges. 8. Winner/s will be randomly drawn at TFG Head Office in Parow East, Cape Town, within two weeks after closing date from eligible entrants in the presence of an independent Accountant /Auditor /Attorney. Winners will be contacted telephonically. If we cannot contact a winner after 2 attempts have been made to reach him/her on their chosen contact number, and either the call is not answered or the call goes directly to voicemail, the prize will be forfeited and a new winner will be re-drawn. 9. The decision of the competition conductor as to the winners is final and there will be no correspondence. 10. To the extent that a license (e.g. driver’s licence) or permission (e.g. by a parent/guardian) is required in order to accept or use a prize, the winner must produce such licence or permission for inspection by TFG prior to receiving the prize. If the winner does not or is unable to do so, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be drawn under the same terms and conditions. 11. By accepting a prize or by entering this competition, you hereby indemnify TFG, its directors, agents, employees and the promoters / sponsors against any damages of any nature whatsoever that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize/s and/or this competition, including consequential damages and economic loss. 12. Failure to comply with these rules or the terms of acceptance of a prize by a winner will be deemed to be a rejection of the prize and the winner will then be disqualified from receiving the prize. 13. The winner’s name and/or photo will be published in the magazine. The winner will be given the opportunity to agree or not to agree to the publication of their image unless the competition is of such a nature that the winner’s picture must be published. 14. By entering competitions on our Facebook page, you agree that your comments will be posted in the public domain and could be printed in SA Rugby magazine. 15. Cash prize winners will be contacted telephonically to request their banking details or supporting documents, which must be provided to TFG within 14 days after request thereof. If these are not provided within 14 days, or the winners cannot be contacted after two attempts have been made, the winners’ TFG store accounts will be credited with the same value as the cash prize.TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NON-SUBSCRIBERS
1. All competitions (via automatic entry, SMS or post) for SA Rugby are reserved for TFG (The Foschini Group) account holders who subscribe to SA Rugby on a monthly basis. 2. All benefits as detailed in SA Rugby are available only to account holders who subscribe to the magazine on a monthly basis. 3. The general terms and conditions for SA Rugby magazine subscribers: are applicable only to account holders who subscribe to SA Rugby.
Magazine subscription terms and conditions for non-account customers:
You have subscribed to Sa Rugby Magazine (“the Magazine”), a publication of Foschini Retail Group (Pty) Ltd (“TFG”);
For enquiries regarding your subscription, contact customer services on 0860 576 576;
TFG reserves the right to cease publication of the Magazine at any time in our sole and absolute discretion. If your subscription is still running at that point, you will receive a refund for Magazines still due to you.
TFG reserves the right to change or cease the benefits and competitions offered in the Magazine at any time, and to change the level of service offered to subscribers of the Magazine;
Magazine benefits are only available to customers who subscribe to the Magazine for a minimum period of six or 12 months and do not apply to customers who purchase single copies of the Magazine;
Customers who subscribe for 6 or 12 month periods will be automatically entered into all “automatic entry competitions”, however, customers who purchase single copies of the magazine will not be entered into these competitions;
All customers must enter “SMS entry competitions” by sending a SMS to be eligible to be in the draw for any prizes;
If you have elected to pay for your subscription via a monthly debit order deduction, and if your debit order fails for any reason whatsoever in any month, you will not be sent a Magazine for that month and you may be charged a financial handling fee;
You must provide us with the correct address where your Magazine must be sent to every month, failing which you will not receive your Magazine, and we will not be liable to re-send your Magazine to any alternative address. Should you change your address, you must advise customer services of this;
TFG may change the shape and the size of the Magazine at any time;
The price of the Magazine will be adjusted at any time during in a calendar year, however, customers who subscribe for six or 12 month periods will not be subject to price increases during the term of their subscription.
These terms and conditions can change from time to time and you will be bound to any updated terms and conditions from the date of publication in the Magazine and on www.tfgclub.co.za/cashsubcribers.
We hereby notify you that if you are a Magazine subscriber it may be necessary for certain third party benefit providers to process your personal information to enable them to provider their services to you. By making use of the benefit(s) you agree to this.
(08 12 2016)